The team at Crystal Metz Insurance Agency is growing and you may be the next one to join our dynamic team!
Licensed Service Assistant
Full-time - Monday to Friday 9:00 to 5:00 PM
Base salary plus commission plus benefits.
Join a smart professional team that focuses on results, work / life
balance and giving back to our community. We believe in personal and
professional growth for all team members, the successful applicant will
have great potential for growth within our Agency.
Our Agency is customer experience driven and we look to our Vision to guide our decisions.
Our Vision | Our people. Our purpose.
Successful Candidate MUST:
- Have clean criminal record
- Satisfactory Credit check – no bankruptcies or debt in collections
- Minimum General Level 1 license . Life license is a huge asset.
- Driver’s license with own transportation
- Able to learn new systems quickly. We utilize multiple systems.
- Enjoys technology. We are constantly upgrading systems and programs to be more efficient and serve our clients better.
- Great memory, ability to recall information quickly and accurately
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize for maximum efficiency.
- Believes in self-improvement. Continues to self-educate.
- Very resourceful, able to seek information in order to solve problems
- LOVES people – we are a hands on Agency with our clients,
communicating daily via phone, email and in person. The ability to
understand multiple personalities quickly in order to help is
- Fantastic listening skills. Be able to listen to understand and provide solutions.
- Must enjoy being part of a team that works together to achieve
goals. This is a high paced environment with high expectations. Ongoing
coaching and support is our culture.
- Great written communication skills, proper grammar is necessary.
- Confidence in self and abilities, willing to take risks for growth
- Integrity – at our Agency we only do what is right, not easy.
- Not afraid to ask questions. Our industry is fast paced with constant change.
Your position will include and not be limited to:
- Assisting Management Team and Account Managers.
- Gathering pertinent information from prospects and customers to complete quotes and applications/policies.
- Service existing clients, reviewing coverage in place, providing solutions based on client’s needs.
- Completing requested coverage changes to personal lines policies.
- Confidently and accurately discuss best coverage options with clients.
If this position is of interest to you,
please submit your resume to Crystal@medhatinsurance.com
Only successful applicants will be
contacted for an interview.